Maintenance Contracts Tailor Made for Special Needs
Allowing us to manage the upkeep of your equipment, you will extend the life of your assets, increase your productivity and it will give you peace of mind, knowing your equipment is in peak operating condition.
- We check and change all fluids and filters
- Inspect and adjust safety switches, load doors and latches, to ensure correct and safe operations
We also supply 100 pcs. / 14 ft., 14 ga. Baling Wire
- Inspect chute doors for correct operations; “self-closing and self-latching”.
- Clean, adjust, lubricate and replace non-working components.
- Chutes maintenance includes inspection of the chutes integrity and attachments.
- Inspect offsets and extensions. Determine that the fire damper door is outfitted with a fire rated fusible link.
- Damper door must be fully functional and track without obstruction.
- Provide supplies: Bio-enzymatic digester 1 qt.
- Inspect and test operate the compactor.
- Clean material buildup in areas that impede the proper machine operation.
- Inspect fluids for viscosity, add as required.Inspect and adjust all switches and sensors for proper operation.
- Grease all fittings and slides for easy tracking.
- Make repair recommendation such as oil and filter changes and steel panel replacement for rusted side or bottom panels.